skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 25, 2009
leg of ham
Friday, December 25, 2009
Skin the leg of ham (cooked)...
syrup - apricot jam and sherry heated
ham - diamond cut on fat
-rub star anise and cinnamon
-pour syrup and brown sugar
-heated oven 150 C and 1.5 cup of water for 1.5-2 hours
- meat cook on 60C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Collection of Recipe
Welcome to my collection of recipes
I decided to use this blog to keep track of all my recipes that I tried. I am not the type of person that change recipe - I usually follow to the letter the recipe I found in newspaper/web/magazine.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(2)
▼
December
(2)
leg of ham
Strawberry Cream Cake
►
2008
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(6)
About Me
Vivienne
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment